Sunday, August 31, 2008

Fair Time!!

I LOVE the fair!!! Not the Utah fair. My "hometown fair". The Southeastern Idaho State Fair in Blackfoot. It's so nostalgic for me. The smells, the dirt, the animals, the same guy selling no stick cookware and who can forget the carnies (though we skipped that).



This cow was freakin' HUGE! This pic doesn't do it justice but it's head was gigantic. Plus it was kind of a sweet pic don't you think?



Awww....cuddlin' bovine





OMG!!! Baby goats! I just want to sqeeze 'em!!






What fair isn't complete with a little face paint?



2 comments:

The Petersen's said...

Hey stinky I miss you! I love the fair too the Box Elder Fair (that;s the only one i have been to) the rodeo is so fun Bulls ONLY!

Melissa said...

I love the Utah State Fair. It has the same kind of magic for me. Chad and I go at least twice while it is here. I love Ice Cream night. All you can eat ice cream. What more could a girl want I ask you.