Thursday, August 14, 2008

I'm It!

Stinkin Lindsey!!

I've been tagged. So here's the deal: Post these rules on your blog. List: 3 joys, 3 fears, 3 goals, 3 current obsessions/collections, and 3 facts about yourself. Tag 5 people at the end of your post by leaving their names. Let them know they are tagged by leaving a comment on their blog!

JOYS
1. My daughter
2. Mexican food
3. Chocolate

FEARS
1. Something bad happening to Carlie or my Dad
2. Maggots, mealworms
3. Dying in a car accident

GOALS
1. Be totally self secure
2. Keep growing as an individual to be better
3. Exercise at least three times a week or more!

CURRENT OBSESSIONS/COLLECTIONS
1. Blogging
2. Reading
3. Cross stitching

FACTS
1. Carlie is the cutest!
2. Ashley & Mica are my best girlfriends
3. I am from Idaho

And I tag: Melissa, Lacey, Kelli, Janey and Rocky

No comments: