Saturday, July 19, 2008

Battle of the Rockbands

Fresh back from my trip to Alabama I was feeling a little sassy - no not really. MarketStar had a Battle of the Rockbands competition in which employees put bands together and played the video game Rockband. We staged it just like a real rock concert complete with t-shirts, tour dates, tattoos, bandanas and body guards.

Let me set the scene....it was oh...about 100 degrees and I thought it was super smart to dress up in a patent leather body suit and belt out Interstate Love Song by the Stone Temple Pilots (who else? DUH!) Lucky me! I was caught on film by the Standard Examiner and put on the internet. I wonder when THOSE pics will come back to haunt me? Our band name was The Asterisks and consisted of, Rachael Hooper-Lark, Chris Durtschi, Brant Ames (who bailed!!) replaced by Trevor Hirst, and myself.

Here's R-Squared all decked out and READY TO ROCK!!

Um.....yeah, that's her real hair!

1 comment:

The Petersen's said...

Thats HOT! HA HA nice work hoe bag!