Saturday, July 26, 2008

Memories

Lindsey Lou Hoo talked me into this tag and I actually think it's kind of neat ~ just don't let HER know that!~
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember! Good or bad even (but let's try and stick with good, shall we?)
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty funny to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you. If you don't want to play on your blog or if you don't have a blog I'll leave my memory of you in my comments.

2 comments:

Our Life said...

I know we have only been friends for 2 years. But I feel as though I have known you my whole life. There are so many memories of us together. You and I share a bond that was brought on by each others tragedy and grief. You and I met at a time in our lives where we really needed someone to understand us. I remember when I first met you, you had to help Trish (yuck) interview me for a serving position at the Artisan. I at first thought you to be a hard ass, but on the first day we worked together we clicked. We both worked hard and thought Trish was a hood rat. And from then on we became inseperable, partners in crime so to speak. I also remember the night you called me from the Artisan, I think it was one of your last nights. And you wanted me to come down and get drunk with you off of Craig's wine. I was not sure but I did it anyway. I was drunk enough to log my number under HOT MAMMA on your cell phone. The rest of course is history. **Quote from Ashley Q.

Melissa said...

I remember you telling me how Chad drank some seriously diegusting Lemonade. You were very conserned about his mental capasity. I totally understand. Just imagine how I feel, I live with him. The good news is he always likes what I cook, even if I burn the hell out of it. And you are so nice to give us some clothes for Lauren. I love hand-me downs.